Daily Report For Final Practice (English)

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Welcome back to my blog BelajrKuliner. This time I will share to you my story about my final practice day on Wednesday 12th December 2018. This final practice I got menu ala carte 2 to practice, which is I handled appetizer menu, they were chef salad and Thai papaya and mango salad. Today I was helped by group that will do practice tomorrow. I was helped by friend called Nurul Azizah.

After did oneline I directly took the preparation in chiller. Firstly I made chef salad. Chef salad consisting wortel, chicken breast, smoke beef, hard boiled egg, tomato, paprika and for its dressing I use French Dressing. Meanwhile for Thai Papaya and Mango Salad consisting with papaya, mango, cabbage and Oriental Vinaigrette.

Today I we served 30 pax for each menu, which were for appetizer, soup, main course and dessert. Meanwhile I looked and searched for good and interesting style of plating for appetizer menu that I handled. I learned how to explain in front Mr Ichal and eventually he did not come, so we did not explain anything that day. We did general cleaning after the resto close.

Here are photos of my final practice day :




Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar