Daily Report (English)

Halo good readers assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, welcome back to my blog BelajrKuliner. I will share to you about my activity in the kitchen on Wednesday 21st November 2018. 

Today was my second day of practice because yesterday we got holiday because of the Prophet Muhammad Birthday. Today the restaurant opened, me and my friends directly went to pastry after supervisors gave us direction.

I directly checked Creme Brule in chiller and prepared garnish for it. After that I helped my other friends to make Katiri Mandi,  in making Katiri Mandi we use glotinous rice,  which is we make dough first shaped it. And for its syrup we use gula merah and coconut milk, and cook them together. After that I helped my friend to prepare ingredients to make toast bread.

When everything was done, while I was waiting for break time,  I decided to make lsp video, made soft roll. In making this video I was helped by my friends. The restaurant opened in the middle of the day, all dishes was ready to serve. When the restaurant closed, we cleaned our work area until finished.

Here photos of practice today:




That's all for my story today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar