Daily report (English)

Halo guys
Meet me again with my write on my blog BelajrKuliner. I will share to you my story about my activity in the kitchen on Wednesday 10th October 2018. Today we came earlier at 6 o'clock in the morning, as our punishment because yesterday we didn't satisfy Boss Genk. So today we incharged by four seniors to make us more focus on our work. Before checking preparation, we did oneline first then seniors told us more detail about ala'carte system.

     After that we moved to check the preparation, and started to prepare others both tools and ingredients. When 8 o'clock, Mr Ichal came and explained again about ala'carte menu and told us to do better today. I still in sautee section. For ala'carte menu, food made by order. For sushi plate today we served five kind of sushi, they are nigiri sushi, gunkan with tobiko, gunkan with chicken teriyaki, California roll ( Nori maki) and temaki sushi.

Here are photos of my practice today :




    Our practice today satisfied Boss Genk, running well and more discipline, so Mr Ichal praised us for that. We cleaned work area when we finished and then immediately did general cleaning. Like usual, when adzan echoed we stopped to do pray in mosque.

That's my story for today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar