Daily report (English)

Hi good readers
Welcome back to my blog BelajrKuliner, this time I will share to you my story in my first day practice in this week, on Monday 8th October 2018. Like usual before do practice we pray. This week we enter new menu, it's ala'carte. Ala'carte is  a food made by order. So today we just did preparation for food ala'carte tomorrow.

     Boss genk divided us into several group before did practice, which was I got main course menu in main kitchen. Nah main kitchen section divide again into several section such as sautee section, fryier section, grill section and the last one plater. Mr Ichal explained about ala'carte system itsefl include foods in its menu. 

    We immediately moved to prepare ingredients for menu tomorrow after Boss genk finished give us direction. Main kitchen will handle food such a Puree of Pumpkin soup, Pan Seared Salmon, Shank Lamb Steak and Mouls Marinier. For this ala'carte system, both vegetable and sauce will be handling by cold kitchen section. Cold kitchen itsefl divide into two section, one for handle sauce and another one for prepare vegetable. 

Here are photos of my practice today :




That all for my story today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar