Daily Report (English)

     Hay good readers...
Meet me again in BelajrKuliner blog. I will tell you about my second day of practiced in GAMMARA hotel on Tuesday 4th September 2018. I got morning shift so I came at 7 o'clock in morning to the hotel. When I arrived, I filled the absence paper first then went to the kitchen. I got Cold kitchen section, when I got there I directly asked seniors about what to do next.

     Because of there no event this week, so tasks that had given to us just a little. That morning I incharged in show kitchen for cold kitchen section, to refilled breakfast food. Breakfast closing at 10 o'clock morning. After that I started to clean my work area while waiting time for break.

     After took a break we were back to our  section, and I went to cold kitchen. I just prepared for breakfast tomorrow, then started clean my work area, rearranged the ingredients in rack store, like fruits and others.

     Here are photos of my second day of practiced : 




     That's enough for today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar