Daily Report (English)

     Halo readers....
Meet me again on my blog, BelajrKuliner blog. I will share my story about my activities in the kitchen. This was my third day of my practiced day in Gammara hotel, on Wednesday 5th September 2018. Like previous days my friend Nabilah and I arrived in hotel right before 7 o'clock in morning because we got morning shift. Before went to kitchen hotel, we filled absence paper first.

     When we arrived in the kitchen, I direclty did something what seniors told me to do, I cut fruits for breakfast such melon, watermelon and etch. Then I put those fruits on the square plates then brought them to the show kitchen to refill. After that, I back to the cold kitchen to do other job.

Here are photos of my practiced day in Gammara Hotel :





     After took a break my friends and I back to our own section. After that we did prepare for tomorrow and cleaned work area while waiting for time to come home. We were back home at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, before back home we filled absence paper first.

     That's my story for today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)
   

Komentar