Daily Report (English)

     Hay guys ...
Meet again in my blog BelajrKuliner, this writing should have been posted a few days ago but delayed and this time I will tell you about my practiced activities on Monday 3rd September 2018. This practiced week my group got turn to do practice in hotel Gammara. Each group consists of ten people. I arrived in hotel Gammara about 8 o'clock in morning and directly went to a room and waited for chef de partie.
      
     After waited for a while, one of them came and instructed us to follow her. Then we invited to go around while showed us part of the kitchen. First, we went to office to divide section, and I got Cold kitchen. I was not alone in this section, I was with Nabilah. We got morning shift, it was at 7 o'clock in the morning.

     Here are photos of my activity on my first day at GAMMARA hotel :




     At the first time, Nabilah and I did not know what to do, not only because of the atmosphere here was so different with our kitchen in campus, but also because of we worked with new people here. But slowly but sure I got usual and I kept ask seniors there about everything, about what to do and the seniors there were welcome us, and that made us easy to adaptation quickly.

     That's all for today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar