Daily Report (English)


     Hay guys, meet me again in blog BelajrKuliner. This time I will tell you about my activity on Tuesday, August 21st 2018. Today me and my friends gas been told to come early, right before 7 a.m, so we were be able to finish general cleaning at 3 p.m. I immediately took the stuff what we have prepared yesterday. Today my group made soup menu, there were soto Padang and soto Banjar.

     In making of soto Padang, the ingredients we need are brown stock, basic spice (with turmeric), diced meat and bay leaves. And for making soto Banjar, we need ingredients such as chicken stock, basic spice, chicken (suir), fresh milk and egg yolk. For the seasoning we used salt and pepper, and for its garnish we use celery and leek. For its condiment, we use potato patties for both soup.

     Firstly boil the stock, for soto Padang add basic spice and diced meat, then simmer and seasoning. And for soto Banjar, add the basic spice, then fresh milk and egg yolk and stir evenly. For its chicken, blanch them and then pan seared until golden brown and cooling down then suir. Other than that for soto Banjar we use bihun. Today we also fried potatoes patties we had prepared yesterday.

     Here photos of practiced today :

That's all for story today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar