Daily Report (English)

     Good evening for you who read this writing, hope you a better health and success.
Today on 8th August 2018, I will tell you about my activities in the kitchen. This morning my friend and I arrived in campus about 8 a.m, it took 30 minutess from my house to campus.

     Today we had European Buffet, and I cooked Spaetzle. Spaetzle itself has meaning as Soft egg noodles or dumplings are usually made by pressing the dough through a sieve or coarse sieve and cooking the cut with boiling water.

     Spaetzle consisting with eggs, flour, salt, pepper dan nutmeg. Firstly, beat eggs in a bowl, then adding salt, pepper and nutmeg. After that adding flour and beat untill the mixture of batter evenly distributed. Then cover and cool it for an hour. Spaetzle cooked in boiling salted water, by pressing the dough through a coarse sieve. Simmer for about a minute or two minutes and remove them with a skimmer. Cool them in cold water and drain well. Before serve, saute Spaetzle in butter until hot, then mix with dried parsley and then plating.





     I confused enough in making Spaetzle today, because I never see this dish before, so does my group mate.

     That's enough for my story today.
Thanks for reading, and keep reading ;)

Komentar