Daily Report ( English )


     Hay meet me again in my blog BelajrKuliner. This time I will tell you about my practice day on Monday, 20th August 2018. I arrived at campus about 7.30 a.m and did oneline right before 8.00 a.m. Me and friends were only prepared for the menu tomorrow on Tuesday.  For the menu there was Indonesian Buffet.

     Today my group got part to cook soup, there were Soto Padang and Soto Banjar, but today we were only prepared the ingredients and then we will cook them tomorrow. After that my friends and I continued to make Potato Patties. Potato Patties consisting with potato, rice flour, egg, leek, and celery, and for seasoning we use salt and pepper as always.

     Firstly peel potatoes and then cut into small pieces, after that fry until ripe. Then mash, we can use machine dough, but in this case we mash potatoes manually. Because of that day all the machines dough were used by student of 5th semester to make a pastry dough. When potatoes mash, add eggs and stir evenly, then add rice flour, leek and celery, stir evenly again. For its finshing seasoning with salt and pepper.

     Here are photos of my practice :


That's all for story today.
Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar