Daily Report (English)

     Hay guys, meet me again on my blog Belajrkuliner. It is been a long time I don't post any stories, finally I will write again about my activites.

Good night everyone, today on 7th June 2018, my group mates and I did final practiced in the kitchen. Everything did not run well as we expected. This morning, only some of us were allowed to join the final practice, and the others will be permit if Mr Wawan has signed the paper of our project report.

Me and my friends were waited Mr Wawan for about half a day, and at the time he arrived, we direclty moved to ask his signature. After that, my group mates and I showed the paper to Mr Ichal. And about 12 p.m, Me and my friends finally allowed to join the examination. This time I got Japanese food, it was  Miso Soup.

I will tell you a little bit about Miso Soup. Miso soup is Japanese Traditional Soup consisting of a stock called "Dashi". Many ingredients are added depending on regional and seasonal recipes, and personal preference.




After the soup was done, we were instructed to plating all the menu and then explain them.

That's my story for today. Thank you for reading and keep reading ;)

Komentar