Daily Report (English)

     Halo, meet me again. Here I would tell you about my activities today in kitchen on 17th May 2018. Today was the first day of month full of  bless, Ramadhan, cause of that me and my friends entered the kitchen at 1 p.m. We did the same thing as usual even though we were in fasting. Today we cooked just for us, for break our fasting when magrib comes. Today I was late, so my friend and I directly went into the cold kitchen to help others friends.

     Not long after that, Mr Jaya came in and absent us one by one. After that he went out, and we cooked for menu today. Today we cooked Thailand cuisine. Thailand cuisine is in menu rotation 2.2, where for its appetizer there are Thai Beef Salad, Tom Yang Goong for its soup, for its main course there are Gai Tod Takrai, Yam Makeua Yo, Khau Plao, and for its dessert there are Khao Neow Ma Muany. Here I just helped my friend who cooked main course menu.



     After that me and others friends went to pastry to help senior make Jalang Kote. When it's done, me and my friends did general cleaning in cold kitchen area. General cleaning started at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and after that we took a rest in front of the kitchen while waiting for maghrib time. And when the time that we have waited comes, we finally ate and break our fasting. And we went home about 7 o'clock in the evening.

That's enough for today. Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)
   

Komentar