Daily Report (English)

     Hay guys, meet me again on my blog Belajrkuliner. This time I would tell you about my activities in the kitchen today, on Tuesday 15th May 2018. Today was the second day of my practiced week. Like usual before entereing the kitchen me and my friends did oneline first, then the senior called our names one by one while checking our tool bag. After that I kept my bag in locker and directly to cold kitchen to did oneline. Today my group was off, so we just did the preparation for menu tomorrow.

     Menu for tomorrow, there will be Spinach And Peanut Salad for its appetizer, Traditional Egg Drop Soup for its soup, Beef Rice Bowl for its main course, Tang Yuan for its dessert and Tang Zhong for its bread. This menu is menu rotation 2.1, it is about chinese cuisine. This time me and my group mates got part to cook Traditional Egg Drop Soup, where its contain with egg, green peas, corn, chicken, and white  stock. After the senior finished give direction, we immediatelly moved to take all the ingredients that we needed for making soup.

     After we done, we then helped others friends to make their product such as pisang ijo and jalang kote. Resto opened at 2 o'clock in the afternoon today and closed about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. After that we were back to do oneline again, for division of general cleaning section. This time I got butcher to clean. General cleaning done at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, and we took a rest a while right before did oneline again to go home.




That's all for today. Thanks for reading and keep reading ;)
   

Komentar