Daily Report (English)

Hay guys, meet me again on my blog BelaJRKuliner. This time I would tell you about my activity in the kithen on 19th April 2018. That day my group was off, so we decided to try make our research project. Like usual we gathered in front of the kitchen at 8 o'clock in the morning. We did one line in front of the kitchen right before entering the kicthen to put our tools in the locker and directly to cold kitchen to do preparation before practice, and before that we prayed first.

Our menu for open resto that day was Thailand Cuisine. For the appetizer there was Thai Beef Salad, for Soup there was Tom Yang Goong, for Main course there was Gai Tod Takrai, Yam Makeua Yo, and Khau Plao, and for the dessert there was Khao Neow Ma Muany. Before practice, Seniors gave us an explanation first, then let us to start the activity in the kitchen. Because of my group was off, so we just helped the other group who was on.



All the food had to be on the plate before resto open, and when the resto open we served them directly. Resto opened at 1.30 p.m and closed at 3.00 p.m. After resto closed, we immediately general cleaning. For general cleaning that day I got part to clean pastry and bakery area. After general cleaning done, we took break in front of the kicthen before we did one line and went home. That's all my story for today guys. Thank you for reading this :)

Komentar