Daily Report (English)

Halo my fella, welcome to my blog. On 18th April 2018, I went to campus about 7 o'clock in the morning. Like usual, I did oneline together with my friends in front of the kitchen. All our tools were checked before we entered the kitchen. That day my group was on, and we cooked menu rotation 2.1 that was about Chinese Food. We got part to cook appetizer menu it was Chinese Spinach And Peanut Salad.

A day before we already prepared all the ingredients that we need to cook Chinese Spinach And Peanut Salad, so today we just cooked them. Firstly blanch the spinach, then set aside to cool them. Grind the peanut. Combine black vinegar, light soy sauce, sugar and salt in a smal bowl. When spinach is cool enough to handle, squeeze extra water out of it, then mix them with that vinegar sauce. After that plating Chinese Spinach

Resto open at 1.30 o'clock in the afternoon, where all the food had to be on the plate before that. We did General Cleaning when resto closed. This week we did general cleaning earlier than before, so we can get home earlier too. I got part to clean cold kitchen like usual. And before went home we did oneline in front of the kitchen and the lecture gave us some advices to keep our passion to learn. And thank you guys for reading my blog today :)




Komentar