Daily Report (English)

Today me and my group mates prepared for menu rotation 2.1, it was about chinese food. Today I got an appetizer food to prepared, it was Chinese Spinach And Peanut Salad. For menu tomorrow for appetizer we have Chinese Spinach And Peanut Salad, for soup we have Tradittional Egg Drop Soup, for main course we have Beef Rice Bowl, and for dessert we have Tang Yuan and for bread we have Tang Zhong. A couple weeks ago, my group got Tang Yuan to prepare but now we got different menu.

We started to prepare the ingredients about 10 o'clock in the morning. First, we took spinach in store, one of my group mate roasted peanuts, and my other friends prepared the rest. I cleaned the spinach then wrap it, after that kept it in the chiller to prevent it being withering. When we finished, we immediately helped our friends who cooked today.





Today they cooked Japan Cuisine, there was Okonomiyaki for its appetizer, Miso Soup for its soup, Sushi for its main course, and Dorayaki for its dessert. Resto opened at 1.30 p.m and close about 2.30 p.m. After resto closed, we then did general cleaning as usual. Today I cleaned cold kitchen. And general cleaning finished early than before.


Komentar