Daily Report (English)

Today I entered the kitchen about 8 o'clock in the morning, after my name had called and then my tools was checked, I directly moved to the locker area to keep my bag and then went to the cold kitchen room to did one line. Today my friends and I got turn to off, which is it means today we didn't cook the product that for serve in the resto.

Not long after we did one line, we directly got instruction to move from the room. At the outside of the kitchen my friends and I had discussed about what ingredient will we use for our research. At 11.00 am, we were instructed to prepare the ingredients for product tomorrow. Not long, we moved to take those ingredients.This time me and group mates got task to prepare Spinach Plecing.

After all the preparation were done, we helped our friends whom they were cook today to serve their product. Resto opened about 12.00, which means before that the product must ready to serve. After served the product, we did one line before took a rest. For about and hour, we called for did one line again, and then GC.
Here are the photos of product today.

Macedoine Of Vegetable mayonnaise

Fillet Of Fish Meuniere with Potato Au Gratin and Glazed Root Vegetables

Minestrone Soup

Choux ala Creme


Komentar